The APTC offers a wide range of vocational courses delivered in English to help you earn valuable international qualifications and develop your career in employment categories with high demand for your skills.
These courses may be conducted at APTC campuses in Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Samoa and Solomon Islands. Course offerings and delivery locations are indicative only and may vary depending on student and industry demand.
APTC courses are for people who:
• Have significant prior industry experience in the area in which they wish to train; or
• Have a local qualification and more limited relevant industry experience in the area in which they wish to train.
Eligibility and selection varies for different programs. Applicants are required to undertake assessments for:
• Language, literacy and numeracy; and
• Skills / knowledge related to their relevant industry experience.
These assessments are designed to ensure candidates have the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully complete the course of study.
APTC Course Offerings by SemesterPlease click on the tabs below to explore APTC's course offerings by semester.
Click on the course title to download the course brochure.
APTC Centre for Professional Development offers the following qualifications:
- TAE40110 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
*Course offerings and delivery locations are indicative only and may vary depending on student and industry demand