The APTC offers a wide range of vocational courses to help you earn valuable international qualifications and develop your career in employment categories with high demand for your skills. The courses are grouped together under different schools.
These courses may be conducted at campuses in Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Samoa and Solomon Islands and may be offered both part-time and full-time. Course dates are indicative only and may vary depending on student and industry demand.
Prospective students for APTC programs will be required to undertake a Literacy & Numeracy Skills Assessment test or interview which is aligned to the industry area for which the application is being made. The test will determine that applicants have the required level of literacy and numeracy to complete the relevant program of study.
Please select any of the courses or schools listed below for more information.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CHANGE TO SCHEDULE OF TRAINING
School of Trades and Technology
APTC School of Trades and Technology offers the following qualifications:
- AUR30612 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology - Fiji, PNG and Solomon Islands
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry - Fiji, PNG and Solomon Islands
- UEE30811 Certificate III in ElectroTechnology Electrician - PNG and Fiji
- MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade (Boilermaking) - PNG and Samoa
- MEM30205 Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Diesel Fitting) - PNG and Fiji
- MEM30205 Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Fitting & Machining) - PNG
- MEM30205 Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Refrigeration & Air-conditioning) - Samoa
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating - Fiji
- CPC32412 Certificate III in Plumbing - Samoa
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling - Fiji
- LMT31407 Certificate III in Applied Fashion & Design Technology - Fiji
School of Hospitality and Community Services
APTC School of Hospitality and Community Services offers the following qualifications:
- CHC30312 Certificate III in Home and Community Care - Fiji
- CHC40808 Certificate III in Community Services Work - Fiji
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Chidhood Education and Care - Solomon Islands, Fiji, Samoa and Vanuatu
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth
- HLT32412/HLT32512 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance/Certificate III in Health Services Assistance - Samoa
- SIT30112 Certificate III in Tourism - Vanuatu
- SIT30713 Certificate III in Hospitality - Fiji, Samoa, PNG and Vanuatu
- SIT30813 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery - Fiji, Samoa and PNG
Training and Assessment
APTC Centre for Professional Development offers the following qualifications:
- TAE40110 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAA to TAE40110 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- BSB51107 Diploma of Management