CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - 2022 ALUMNI CHAPTER LEADERSHIP COMMITTEES:
A graduate may nominate another APTC graduate for any of the positions listed below for their respective country chapter leadership committee. A person may be nominated for multiple positions.
- Chapter Chair
- Deputy Chair
- General Members (2 to 3)
Click here to read the Alumni Charter, which highlights the responsibilities of the Chapter Leadership Committees. The committee members will be expected to work as a team. Some of the expectations are listed below:
- Attend Chapter Leadership Committee meetings.
- Plan and organise activities of relevance and service to alumni including opportunities for fellowship, socialising, and professional development and networking (through a Work Plan).
- Engage Alumni members in Chapter activities.
- Serve as liaison for the Alumni Coordinator.
To be eligible for nomination, a candidate:
- Must be a graduate of APTC.
- Has not already served two consecutive terms on the Chapter Leadership Committee.
HOW TO NOMINATE
To nominate a graduate for any of the Leadership position, please click here and fill in and submit the nomination form after filling in all the necessary details.