APTC has different bank accounts for each campus and payments must be made based on the course fee for the country in which you are attending the course. Once you receive an offer from APTC and accept, please send your confirmation to APTC. You will then be sent an invoice. All payments must be made to the APTC ANZ Account:
Australia Pacific Training Coalition
ANZ Bank Branch: Nadi
Account Number: 9554799
SWIFT Code: ANZBFJFX
- APTC staff cannot accept cash payments at any APTC office or campus.
- All cash/cheque payments must be made to any ANZ Bank branch.
- You will need to provide your APTC invoice number in your deposit transaction. This will allow us to trace and confirm your payment.
- If a cheque/money order or TMO payment is done, please make payment to the Australia-Pacific Technical College
- If you are making payment through a direct bank transfer, provide your invoice details in the transaction.
- You will receive a receipt by post or email to confirm that your payment has been received by APTC.
- If you have not received any confirmation from APTC after 7 days of making the payment, please email email@example.com
- Please note that payments take at least five days to appear on our records.
Allocation of payments
- If you have an outstanding debt from a previous commitment with APTC, your payment will be allocated to these outstanding amounts first.
- Full payment must be received before commencing studies with us.