Location: Fiji and Samoa
Delivery Mode: Training will be delivered in English and incorporates language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) support.
Course Fees: FJD 5,200. The fee includes stationery and uniform. Limited tuition fee waiver places may be available for eligible participants.
The Australian Government subsidises the cost of the course including materials and consumables.
Course fees are subject to change without prior notification. For current fees, visit: https://www.aptc.edu.au/courses/course-fees
- Citizen of a Pacific Island Forum country
- Have significant prior counselling experience (more than one year) or have a local qualification in counselling and limited relevant counselling experience (up to one year)
- Complete the Literacy and Numeracy Assessment and Vocational Knowledge Assessment
- It is expected that the student will be working in a paid or voluntary capacity as a counsellor whilst studying
Applicants may apply for recognition of prior learning.
* Courses offered, course dates and fees may vary depending upon student and industry demand.